Finally, the Beta version of Idola Phantasy Star Saga has been released. Most of the new beta tester of this game looking for how to roll in the Idola Phantasy Star Saga Global. In this guide article, you will get step by step guide to how to reroll and get best SSR gacha in the Idola Phantasy Star Saga Global.
What is Idola Phantasy Star Saga?
Idola Phantasy Star SAGA is one JAPANISE RPG Based gacha game offered by boltrend game and sega game as well. Game was launched in NOV 2018 but boltrend has released a global beta version of Idola Phantasy Star Saga. This is one part of a series called Phantasy Star.
In this game, you will get a lot of characters or gacha. Some of them weak and some of very powerful. You can get SSR Gacha by rerolling. So check out how to reroll in the Idola Phantasy Star Saga Global.
Idola Phantasy Star Saga Global: Step by step reoll
In the Idola Phantasy Star SAGA Global, reroll is very very simple. But you have need to multiple Gmail account. Because at the starting of the game, you have to need to sign in with google play game. So in case, if you have not got any good gacha, you can’t use traditional reroll methods such as delete data or reinstalling the game. So I recommend you to have multiple Gmail is one best option.
Just follow the below step to do reroll.
- Download the game and launch the game.
- At the starting of the game, the game need to Google play sign in. You must have a Gmail account to sign in well.
- Once, Sign in done, you will get one BOOK icon, Tap on its, and your gacha summoning will start.
- Skip all cutscene and watch out what gacha you have got.
- If you have to get FIVE STARS gacha then you can continue with the game.
- Otherwise, go to setting>Apps>IDOLA and clear data and cache.
- Launch the game and use another Gmail account to sign in. If you get any good gacha then continue with the game.
- Otherwise, keep doing these things until you do not get any good gacha.
So this is just a guide on how to reroll in the Idola Phantasy Star SAGA Global.
Last Updated on 2 months by OP Mobile Gamer